Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Fellowship for MA in Sustainable International Development,USA

Scholarship: full tuition, fees, airfare, and living expenses
Deadline: March 31, 2009
Open to: an early- to mid-career development professional

The Master of Arts in Sustainable International Development (SID) degree program is pleased to announce the 2009 Feldman Fellowship, which will be awarded to an early- to mid-career development professional with a demonstrated commitment to integrated conservation and development. The fellowship begins in late August 2009.

The Feldman Fellow will join SID graduate students from over 40 countries at Brandeis University in an interdisciplinary study of development and project management emphasizing poverty reduction, gender, human rights, and biodiversity conservation. The Fellow will complete a year in residence at SID, then work at a field conservation site during the second year of the program.

The Feldman Fellowship includes full tuition, fees, airfare, and living expenses for the year-in-residence at Brandeis, and airfare and all university fees for the second year fieldwork.

Nominations are encouraged from international and governmental development institutions and NGOs. Self nominations are accepted, and women are especially encouraged to apply.

Nominators may mail, fax (781-736-2774) , or email
a letter of nomination to the Admissions Office.

Applications (to be submitted by the applicant) should include:
a.. A Letter of Interest in the Feldman Fellowship
b.. A completed Application Form (may be completed online)
c.. A Curriculum Vitae (CV) or Resume
d.. A detailed Statement of Purpose describing career objectives and work experience
e.. Three original letters of recommendation (at least one professional and one academic) on official letterhead sent directly to the Admissions Office from the recommenders, accompanied by a Brandeis University Recommendation Form
f.. Original or certified true copies of transcripts from all university-level studies, sent directly to the Admissions Office from each university (transcripts in languages other than English must be accompanied by an official English translation. )
g.. An official TOEFL or IELTS score report (required for all international applicants)


Read more ...
Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories

  © Template by Modification and Enrichment by nukta77

Back to TOP  

Put your long text to be scrolled!